Saturday, May 19, 2012

Wiping Survey

Yes the results are in.
To the two" between the legs" wipers  who requested this survey, you are among the 25% who wipe this way. the rest of the world, 75%, wipe clean after a bowel movement by reaching behind.
Of course it doesn't really matter how you wipe, what matters is that you do wipe from front to back.
 And that goes for all women and men.
For easy step by step instructions on wiping your bum, click here.