Tuesday, October 09, 2012

50 shades of Grey

Well it certainly ended on a grey note. She got exactly what she agreed and asked for: 6 whips with a belt across the buttocks. Ouch! even broke the skin. Soon those buttocks aren't going to look so nice. Some lessons are hard to learn, and at the end of the book, it looks like her relationship has been nothing but heart ache and a huge pain in the butt. Moral of the story: all sex is good, as long as both are in accordance with it.
I told my sis that E. L. James is a not a very good writer. Sis reminded me that despite my opinions, James has sold millions. And yes, it's the topic that has intrigued many.
Did it get me heated up?  Did I awaken my lover for some passionate sex, as I read late at night  ? Nope.
But it did keep sex on my mind for a few days. In all honesty, I felt a bit flirtatious with Loverboy. On Sunday, I added something on his to do list.
Cleverly using handwriting close to his own, I wrote:
 " have sex with wife".
Then as I walked away, I reluctantly thought ....  
Ooooh Charlene.
 Is that not a little "shady"?