Tuesday, October 09, 2012

Shades lightening up

He seems to be turning a new leaf. She met his parents and he didn't even spank her in the boathouse. Whew! I was relieved ! He's obviously a stalker, and showed up in Georgia and met her mother. I felt bad for Ana when he showed up, but darn he was very good, pretty open, and even the bathroom sex was normal. He didn't even hold her wrists. I suppose he has shares in the condom company since he is always reaching for a foil packet. They are everywhere!  He's supposedly hung lilke a horse, and I'd say he's got stamina like a work horse too... and also scars on his chest. Cigarettes she fears. Hot wax I assume.
I am looking forward to the rest of the story, but if th eauthor uses the line "cocks his head to a side", or "foil packet" again, I just might scream.
And speaking of scream....  I was expecting just that after losing her virginity and going to the washroom to pee.