Monday, December 24, 2012

Day 12 of the 12 days before Christmas

It's Christmas Eve ! Here's our final picture !
 
 
While this visit looks uneventful, it was eventful indeed. Jules tripped on the flood light , and of course it went out. I figured it was blown, as it didn't look unplugged.
Honesty is the best policy. So I entered, and quickly realized they are not blog readers. (Well maybe they are now.)
I offered to buy a new flood light.
The tall and slim man of the house double checked the light, and it was unplugged. And worked !
 
The last two pictures were taken at Gil and Marina, and at Marion's.


 

8 comments:

Rita said...

...au nord de l'église...

Joyeux Noël à tous!

Rose said...

Well Rita. I need more clues. Tall & slim man, au nord de l'eglise; that's not enough for me.

ceelb said...

OK, Rita est ici chez nous et elle dit que la maison se trouve entre l'église et le monument.

Anonymous said...

Main road ??

Rita said...

Oui, main road...

Oh, les jeunes vont chanter avec Libota à la messe de Noël demain matin.

Corinne said...

Would this house be not far from le musee and the Fire Hall? That's my guess. There's a tall slim man living in that area.

Charlene L. said...

Yes Corrine you are right. This picture is taken at Jeannine and Wendell's home.

Rita said...

Yes at Wendell's...that was why my clues referred to Libota & l'église.