- Pantone recently named Emerald Green the color of 2013. Get ready to see this lush hue everywhere
- "Monaco Blue" will also be popular
- Expect a resurgence of Roaring 20's art deco in homes, influencing everything from walls to furniture.
- Surfaces made of stone and wood ones that show off natural grains help bring the rustic look of the outdoors into the modern home.
- Metals such as gold and brass are stealing the spotlight from silver.
- Black and white design was recently trending at the High Point furniture market.
Saturday, December 22, 2012
New decor trends 2013
According to Good housekeeping....
Posted by Charlene L. at 8:43 PM