Sunday, May 25, 2014

Fantasizing during sex


According to a survey, around 50 per cent of women and 75 per cent of men fantasize of another during sex with their partners.
They claim it's all good and a healthy way to get aroused . It might help you both maintain an active sex life, and it certainly doesn't mean you don't love your partner.
In my opinion it seems like a big number. 
I am okay with fantasizing, and I am sure we all do all day long, and when we are alone and need stimulation. I just find it hard to believe that that many women are thinking of another man during actual love making.
I like to focus on other things; like different sensations.
Next time I go to the quilting room, or golf with the ladies, I'll have to ask them. They'll tell me.

Goodnight Brad Pitt ! ...  I mean Loverboy .....