Monday, May 05, 2014

My Nova Scotia Neighborhood


Doctor Pete, tell me your fondest memory of your mother.

"Unfortunately there is none. Our household was a war zone between my parents."

Okay, then tell me something we may not know about you ...

" I could read fluently when I was 4. When I was 6 I found a physics book, and from it I learned about atoms, and nuclei. At that age, I actually understood what I read. I also became interested in the universe around this age.
Now my best moments in life are on my little sailboat, with a light breeze, and slowly putting around.
It's Freedom. "

2 comments:

Kiera said...

That's my Uncle Popeet! He's the most talent man I have EVER met. He's a man full of accomplishments, trust, love and excitement.
The world is fortunate to have him in it.

Charlene L. said...

Awwwww ! Nice comments ! We sure appreciate him :)