- TFSA annual limit raised to $10,000 from $5,500.
- Small business tax rate cut to 9 per cent from 11 per cent by 2019
- EI compassionate care benefits extended to 6 months from current 6 weeks.
- Home Accessibility Tax Credit for home renovations for seniors and people with (new Home Accessibility Tax Credit applies starting next year to both seniors and people with disabilities. Up to $1,500 in tax relief would be available for renovations such as wheelchair ramps, walk-in bathtubs, wheel-in showers and grab bars.)
- $210 million over four years to celebrate Canada's 150th birthday in 2017. ( wow ... it's gonna be a pricey party. )
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Posted by Charlene L. at 8:43 PM