Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Friends' take on stupidity after 50

Image result for i am stupid

I had supper with some friends tonight.
Shared with them my "stupid " period I went through. Starting to wonder if I had dementia settling in.
They assured me that I wasn't.
You see, they explained... when we are 30 and do dumb stuff; we laugh it off. After 50 it worries us because we are paranoid; but it's basically just the same funny stuff.

I had called a teacher one day to ask her what day in September the kids would be returning to school. Together we really tried to figure it out. She really knew no more than I did ! After a few minutes she admitted to having not a clue what day they would return.
And rightfully so....  I had the wrong number and the single lady had never ever even had children.