Monday, June 22, 2015

Day 13 of Make Over your morning

Image result for day 13Its Day 13!
I had a busy day. Got up and drank my cold water. Left at 8, worked until it was time to golf, and came home after 9. I did get right into my routine once I got home. .... put the dishwasher on, laundry on, had a bath, decided what was is for tomorrow's supper, and picked out clothing for tomorrow.

Today course is about failing. It's okay to fail. Whew ! That's good news.
She must be sensing that I pressed snooze three times again.
The homework is to see if your routines or goals need to be tweaked.
Maybe the goal was unattainable.
Maybe something came up.
Maybe part of my system is crappy.
Maybe I am comparing routines with someone else and feel like a failure.
Nah.

I am not getting up any earlier. I don't desire that 1.5 to 2 hours to myself in the morning.
Just give me the 60 minutes or less, of a well organized morning; and no gratitude journal while having coffee, after having had my cold water.