Saturday, June 13, 2015

Day 5 MakeOver My Morning

Image result for day 5Yesterday was about stuff you like about the morning, that you will fight to keep.
And this morning I enjoyed my coffee, social media, and dateline, just as I always do on Saturday morning. So far in this course I have focused on a bedtime routine, good sleep, and my attitude when I do wake up.
Today's course was yucky. The importance of setting goals.
I set goals all the time....  personal financial goals and work related goals.  I don't really want to set any more.
Choosing two personal goals...  my Lord.    They tell you to think of your many roles when you work on goal setting. I am myself, a mom, a daughter, a wife, a sister, an aunt, a friend, an employer, an employee, etc... ....

As a mom, I am trying to get meals on the table at a half decent time so I can golf, or bike and feed the hungry males in the house.
As myself, I am trying to pare off a few pounds.
I am also trying to break 50 at the golf course. :)