Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Day 9 of the Morning Make Over

Image result for day 9 calendarWell last night went well. I went to bed at a decent hour, but watched Breaking Bad, and both kids came in for a yarn. I fell asleep around 12:25. I pressed snooze three times this morning, and since I wanted to get to work for 8am, I had about twenty minutes to get ready. Good thing I did my new bedtime routine.

Today's all about the morning routine.  She wants us to pick three
to five must-do’s each morning. Include something that nourishes your soul and
positively creates your mindset for the day.

Good grief. All I really want to do is make my bed and load the dishwasher. I don't even have coffee at home on weekdays.
As for something that nourishes the soul ?? I have no idea.
Giving the cat a like rub under his chin.
Finding my lost earring.