Thursday, June 11, 2015

My Morning Makeover Day 3

Image result for day 3So last night went well. I laid out my clothes for today, put laundry to wash, unloaded the dishwasher and put in a few glasses. I have grown boys.. so there's always a dish . I normally would not have unloaded the dishwasher last night.   I also decided what was going to be the supper meal.  I tried to relax a bit. Got up this morning and there were 3 glasses dirty.
To bed too late and up too early equaled 5.5 hours sleep.

Day 3's lesson is about Prioritizing your mornings. Figuring out what I need in that first hour of being awake. What I won't go without. Hmm.... hard question.
I see some in the course chose bible time, some chose coffee time.
 I choose facebook, email, and a poop.

Highly productive people focus on the important, but not urgent, things in the morning.