Monday, September 07, 2015
Ways to ruin a preschoolers day
1. Lose the only blanket, stuffed animal, or treasured item that they want to sleep with.
2. Insist on holding their hand in the parking lot.
3. Put sunscreen on their face.
4. Cut the peanut butter and jelly sandwich the wrong way.
5. Announce that it is nap time.
7. Announce that it is quiet time.
8. Only read the chosen story book one time versus eight times in a row.
9. Make them remove mismatched footwear
10. Push their chair in the table too far.
11. Don’t push their chair in the table far enough.
12. Put the straw in their juice box or juice pouch for them.
I came across this list... and thought it was cute.
Posted by Charlene L. at 8:02 AM