I traveled on business this week, and tuned in to Dr Laura.
I had never listened to her show before.
It was entertaining and kept me alert.
She is a bit harsh, holy mackerel. I tried to remember some lines that I wanted to share.
- Men are not complicated. We women are.
- How do you get self-esteem? By continually impressing yourself
- A lousy relationship is never better than no relationship at all
- The 10 commandments aren't prefaced with " if you're in the mood".
- Paul Newman who could have had many lovers, never strayed from his wife. He said " why have hamburger, when I get steak at home?" So, be the steak.